Travelling and going abroad is always a challenge. From airline tickets, to accommodation and transport arrangements, there’s always the importance of being within reach. Especially if you’re travelling for business.
And a responsible and strategic thinking business person is always looking for ways to save the company money, not an easy thing to accomplish when dealing with roaming charges. Depending on the country you’re travelling to, and from, those can reach up to whooping 1.5$ per minute. Incredibly high if you an your phone are on best friends terms. Switching to destination country carriers is just too complicated and when you need to talk, the money you’re about to pay matters.
Now, you know that here at AVO we’re committed to help you make and receive phone calls to your home country cell phone number while travelling, over local data connection (local SIM or WiFi), easier and conveniently. That’s why we are proud to announce the launch of UNLIMITED call plans for travellers coming from: Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States. And more countries are being added.
We’ve created 3 convenient unlimited voice bundles you can choose from, depending on the length of your trip: 3 days($20), 1 week($35) or 2 weeks($60) of unlimited call.
The best part about our solution is that unlike apps like Skype, Viber or WhatsApp – the other person doesn’t have to have the app installed, you receive their calls and can call them back as usual, just like a normal roaming calls, but much cheaper.
It’s incredibly easy to connect to our unlimited plan:
- Before taking your trip, visit the AVO website
- Select the plan that suits you most, click “Order now” and make sure to provide the phone number that you will use for the mobile phone which you will download the app on
- Complete the payment for the ordered plan and you’ll receive an email with a link to download the app
- Register & Setup with your mobile number and set up call forwarding.
- You are ready to make and receive unlimited international or local calls, just make sure you’re connected to the internet!
More so, we are pleased to announce a recent partnership with Wificandy,
Our app is available for iOS and Android. We’re actively teaming up with providers of travel 3G routers or local SIM, data and telecom companies around the world to ensure you get the best out of your travel, without having to pay extra on phone charges. And we’ll keep on adding countries to our list.